Here are 10 signs that you may have been doing too much (or at least thinking too much about) Pilates lately.
- You make a cup of coffee, and all of a sudden you imagine it sitting precariously on your lower back while you’re on all fours.
- Your bolster starts to look like a foam roller. (Normal people have it the other way round.)
- You start to bore your non-pilates-going friends with trivia like “You know, the Cadillac isn’t always a car…”
- The person with the camera says “1.. 2..” and then you think “Imprint!”
- You think of a dozen parody titles to “Pirates of the Carribean”.
- “Tabletop” always means something else to you.
- A particular four-letter word strikes terror in your heart – BOSU.
- You say “squeeze those balls” with a straight face.
- You know the scientific name for your abs.
- In the face of life’s troubles, you shell stretch.
Is there a cure for this condition? Yes – go grab a mat now or go to your studio and work it out!